Sunday, April 26, 2009

Funny as hell Fiat commercial

You know, some of the funniest videos on TV you just
don't see in the USA? Well, at least I don't.

For example, this Fiat video at the link below. I've
watched the damn thing about 5 times now and I still
get a chuckle each time.

I hope you enjoy it. Watch it here >>>

(Link: http://www.info-hog.com/free/videos/funny-fiat-commercial.php )

If you like this video feel free to share it with
friends and family. Either forward this email to
them or click the 'share' button at the video page.

See you there,

Matthew D.
www.Hog-Stuff.com

P.S. I have an uncle and some wacky friends that have
a unique knack for finding bizarre and funny as hell
videos. I'll filter through the crap and if I like them
I'll share them with you.

Watch video here >>>

No comments: